1. WE BELIEVE in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
3. WE BELIEVE in one God eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
4. WE BELIEVE that man was created in the image of God; and that he sinned and thereby incurred, not only physical death, but also that spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinners in thought, word and deed.
5. WE BELIEVE that the Lord Jesus Christ died for the sins of the world according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and that all that believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
6. WE BELIEVE in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
7. WE BELIEVE in “that blessed hope”, the personal and visible return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
8. WE BELIEVE that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
9. WE BELIEVE in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
10. WE BELIEVE that Christ instituted the ordinances of baptism and The Lord’s Supper until He comes.